Proem [A Fool of Love]

 we always have at least one love phase in our life, when we madly in love with someone and do something outside our rationality and i call it Foolove phase. Of course I have one though and i never regret it. 

I feel in love even tough i barely met him, and this is story of my live how 9 years I'm in love with him.

and I if was fool for him i'd wait for him. but i choose  force my self to bury you deepest inside my heart and continue live my live.

I just will write part of my memories here to reminisce my heartbreak.

so its begin from word world a cyberspace but we can be true self we wanna be.

i feel in love with how he description the world around him, it's quite fun full of colours and chaotic. when all my world just black and white. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

1st Interaction [Stories About Mr. El]